HOW TO GIVE ?
The Way Out works through financial contributions from organizations and people like you. Your donations help us expand our activities and services, create new programs so we can reach more people who really need them.
Every donation makes a difference! Whether unique or recurrent.
Types of donnor
- Be part of a community
- Québec tax credit of 53%
- Turn your moral values into actions
- Increase the visibility of your company's image
- Become a « corporate citizen »
- Increase employee adherence to corporate values
- Get a tax deduction
Ways to give
- Donations of shares
- Life insurance
Donations by payment method:
- Credit card, PayPal
- Check by mail
- By telephone
- Through Centraide
Single donation :
- Make an immediate impact
- Invest in a person's life
- Provide a way out for sex industry survivors
Monthly donation :
- Engage as a long-term partner
- Participate in financial sustainability
- Offer the possibility that they reintegrate
in the society
Payroll deduction :
- Does your workplace conduct a Centraide campaign? If so, contribute to this campaign through payroll deduction. It’s the easiest way to fit a donation into your budget because you contribute a small amount from each paycheque transferred to The Way Out, thereby spreading your gift over the entire year. Speak to your employer about it. (from the Centraide website)
Did you know that ... ?
- Donations in Quebec are tax deductible at 53%;
- Donations to Canada represent 8.6% of gross domestic product;
- 80% of donations come from individuals, 15% from foundations and 5% from companies;
- 54% of human resources are volunteers;
- There are 161,000 charities in Canada.
Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions about this. It will be our pleasure to help you!
We are here for you.